Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Weekend

Even though Valentine's Day is an over-the-top Hallmark holiday, it's still fun to eat all the candy and tell your special someones how wonderful they are. Anderson and I started off the weekend getting valentine doughnuts at Dunkin. How tasty!! I really thought this would be a leisurely activity where we would sit and munch doughnuts. Wrong. Anderson ate his half a doughnut lickity-split and we were out of there in like 15min. After that we went and visited dad at work and then ran off all that sugar at the Community Building toddler open gym. Later that afternoon we made our valentines -- Anderson thought they were super tasty! What a way to start off the weekend!


1 comment:

bailey said...

Kyly, my mom was in halstead this weekend. she shared some gossip. I prefer to hear news via my blog dashboard. I feel so out of the loop. :)