Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday fun!

So I start a new decade today. Yikes! Of course I don't feel any different, but I could have sworn that something terrible was going to happen when I crossed that 30 threshold. What can be bad about 30 when you get cheesy moments like this:



We had such a great weekend! My amazing friends Ali and Debbie came up to help me celebrate. We watched the KU game, went to dinner and checked out the new Oread (of course we brought the men along). Anderson stayed back to hang out with his buddy Simon -- now the sharing part came later after Anderson got used to the idea of Simon using his toys. Then on Sunday evening Tim surprised me by having my brothers and Kristen and Holly come over for dinner and cake. How awesome! Surrounded by people I love all weekend, now that's enough to make a girl forget about the dreaded 30!!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!