Thursday, January 27, 2011

Big Trip

This past weekend we took Spencer to Chicago to visit my brother and sister-in-law. Crazy, I know. I mean seriously, who takes a baby to Chicago in the winter?! Who visits Chicago in the winter!?! Well, when Southwest is having amazing fare deals, we've gotta go. Anderson stayed here and played with his grandparents. Pretty sure he had more fun being the center of attention than having to share it in Chicago. Even after being gone 3 days, I still got a resounding "NO!" when I arrived to pick him up at Grams'.



way too much fun with grandparents!

Spencer has turned 5 months! It's harder to get a picture of Spencer alone -- once I put him in the chair Anderson wants to join. Anderson's "CHEESE" looks more like a grimace these days. :)


i love how they're holding hands!

No comments: