Monday, July 19, 2010

New Room

Right now we've had a lot of projects in progress as we await the arrival of Baby Bateman. They've been starting to stress me out -- which I will totally blame on my "nesting" phase. So I'm pleased to announce that we have one project done, Anderson's new room!

I've been concerned that changing rooms would be traumatic for him, but no way, he loves it! We're keeping his old room shut until the baby arrives so there's no confusion as to which one is his room. We've put his toddler bed in the room along with his crib so we can get accustomed to the new bed. Hopefully in a couple months we'll move the crib back to the nursery for the baby.



We've been having some great times enjoying the summer! Oh yes, and I failed to mention that we've had our first stitches incident. It involved a slide and the corner of the wall. Four stitches later and a little help from donuts and Elmo, everyone was ok.


love to eat mexican with dad!

refusing to wear a bib to eat, but need it to play -- go figure

enjoying wedding cake

all the water activities and we pick the smallest bucket

snack smorgasbord

2 comments:

Ali said...

LOVE Andersen's new room - the monkey is so cute! I also love that he wants to wear a bib when he plays (but not when he eats - boys will be boys).

Kristen said...

So sorry to read about the stitches! Glad he is OK. His new room looks great! Let me know if I can help you in any way with all your stressors! I would be happy to babysit anytime to give you a break if you need it!