Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Anderson and I had a wonderful treat this weekend because Tim had Friday off -- so we had a fun three day weekend as a family. We played at the South Park wading pool and watched Anderson become a bigger and bigger water-baby. Seriously, so far the guy has no fear! Also, mom FINALLY finished painting the living room. I had two walls left for a like a solid month. Ugh!




On Saturday we went downtown to watch the Tour of Lawrence bike races. There were quite a few people downtown and the weather was perfect! Then we headed to my Uncle Mike's house for a family 4th of July celebration. Anderson played with his second cousin/once removed (whatever) Deagen who just turned 1! We ate watermelon and watched my cousins have a snapper war. I opted out due to baby-duty. :)



Sunday was more of a relaxing day. Ashley came by for a visit and Anderson went on a jog with dad. Whew!

No comments: