Monday, May 11, 2009

Pyles and Peas

We had a wonderful weekend full of a Pyle wedding, Pyle family, Mother's Day and Peas! Whew! No wonder Anderson has been napping all day today!


My parents and brothers came into town this weekend for my cousin Kellie's wedding. Between the wedding and the reception we all hung out and celebrated Austin's birthday (24th!), Mother's Day and my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. Yep, 30th! I have absolutely the most wonderful parents and we couldn't be more excited for them. Family ski trip, here we come!


For Mother's Day I was pampered by my two favorite boys with breakfast, plus they let me sleep in AND take a nap! Seriously, I have no idea when I took a nap last. As a fun event to cap off the weekend Anderson had his first taste of real food -- Peas! He gobbled them up (no surprise!), so we're off to a good start!


Don't you just love naked chubby babies!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Yay for your first Mother's Day! And LOVE the new haircut!

Mandi said...

I had to scan the picture twice before I figured out where you were...love the haircut! :) So stylish!

Mandi said...

I forgot to answer your question about where I find the signs. I just look them up on the web. I prefer one of these two sites: 1.Michigan State American Sign Language Browser (http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslweb/browser.htm) or 2. Signing Savy (http://www.signingsavvy.com/index.php)