Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting bigger

We went to the doctors office last week and Anderson weighs a whopping 11 pounds. I can't believe he how big he is getting. He is smiling and giggling a lot and now likes to "stand".


It is hard to get a picture of him smiling since as soon as he sees the camera he quits smiling and stares at it, which can make for some interesting pictures.

We read to him every day and I think he likes it as he will stare at the book (or just daydream) while one of us is reading.

3 comments:

bailey said...

Thanks for the update! And for coming to my show... he is so sweet! Willow tries to eat the camera, this is most interesting when recording a video. :)

Mandi said...

I still can't get over how much he looks exactly like Tim!!! Such a cutie :)

ashley.p said...

I spy Goodnight Moon! Tyson asked me how I could spot the book and I told him I could tell from a mile away.

He's so cute!!!