Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lots of Friends

Anderson as hung out with quite a few friends over the past two weeks! There was Jonas on New Years, Simon the other weekend, last week we went to visit Grant and over the weekend we visited with Davis! Ok, well technically Davis isn't here yet, but he and Anderson did some great bonding via Kristin.

We also had a big milestone last week -- Anderson rolled from his tummy to his back! I don't know who was more shocked, Anderson or Tim. He seems to be enjoying tummy time a little more these days. We also love to kick and smile on the changing table. I guess I would be happy too when someone was changing my dirty pants! It's so great to see him smile so big -- like a ray of sun after getting up during night!

Here's a pic from our visit to see Grant. I love it! If this picture could talk it would say, " hey, wake up! they can tell you're sleeping over there!".


This past weekend was Clown Christmas #4. This is the year that all four of the clowns turn 30. Yikes! Roger was the first. Tim's next.......

1 comment:

Katie said...

I remember when James rolled over the first time. I was like, "wait, did you really just do that?" The first of many many milestones : )