Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The journey has begun

Here is our official start to the Bateman family blog. As we will soon be having a new addition join our family, we wanted to maintain a venue for our friends and families to keep up on our comings and goings (and pics!).

So, to start us off here is the first picture of Mango!


Here's a little background on "Mango". Everything I read references the size of your growing baby to a fruit/veggie. So, as we haven't found out the sex we've been referring to Baby Bateman as its corresponding fruit. We started out as Tadpole (ok, so not a fruit) and have graduated to Peanut, Kumquat, Avacado and now Mango.




3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you've joined the Blog world. Now when do we get to see a picture of you?!?

Kristen said...

glad to have you in blog land!

Anonymous said...

I'll take some of those elastic pants! :) You look so cute, I can't wait until I get there!